Monday 25 April 2011

Hannah and John's preshoot

What a lovely day for a walk around Durham's bridges and landmarks, combined with the wedding preshoot of Hannah and John. Durham was at its glorious best, and so were this lovely young couple. We visited the castle, Elvet, Framwellgate, Pennyferry, Kingsgate, Prebends and Milburngate bridges, all beautiful in their own way, each with their own character. My new favourite is Pennyferry-fab for urban chic photos with a fashion shoot feel. We're looking forward to the wedding, Hannah and John. Hope you like this small selection of your images!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...