Sunday 24 April 2011

Recently I had the absolute pleasure of photographing the wedding of Kevin and Kerry at beautiful St Andrew's Church Heddon, and the Gosforth Park Marriott. The day was sunny and clear, and the guests and wedding party were friendly and accommodating. The new Mr and Mrs Foster are such a lovely, loving young couple, that we were sure to produce some fantastic wedding images, and as you can see below, we certainly did! Congratulations, Kerry and Kevin, I hope you're enjoying your honeymoon in Jamaica, and wish you both all the best in your future life together!































No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...