There's always time for beautiful shoes...Sunday, 12 July 2009
The wedding of Anne-marie and Les
Yesterday was the wedding of Anne-marie and Les at St John's Church, Ashbrooke. The sun shone beautifully on this happy couple and we at Jillian Dixon Photography had a lovely day photographing happy guests, happy children and a very happy minister! We were made to feel like part of the family from the beginning of the day until we left. Thank you Anne-marie, Les and Nathan and your family. We wish you love and luck in your future life together.
There's always time for beautiful shoes...
There's always time for beautiful shoes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!!!
After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...
-
Hello blogspot world. I'm still here and still photographing couples, families and anything else...just been very busy with the day job....
-
I've been threatening my niece, Sherrol, that I'd do her portfolio shoot for some time now, and eventually we got it all together to...
-
Yesterday was the wedding of Kevin and Cheryl at beautiful, magnificent Slaley Hall in deepest Northumberland. After a morning of rain and w...
















No comments:
Post a Comment