Sunday 12 July 2009

A lovely surprise!

A couple of days ago we received a beautiful photo montage card, emblazoned with a banner which read Thank You. The photos were from Craig and Louise's wedding at Crab Manor, and the words inside touched our hearts and made us smile...

To Jillian and Jamie
Thank you so much for everything. We were so lucky to have such friendly, helpful and talented photographers, you caught so many things we missed; our photos are beautiful.
Thank you so much.
Lots of love
Craig and Louise
xx

What more can I say?...thank YOU so much, you made OUR day fabulous with your warmth and generosity, and it was an absolute pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...