Saturday, 12 April 2014
Still here!
Well hello! I've been very quiet of late, mainly due to the pressure of work, which is all good. Recent weeks have seen a flurry of preshoots, portrait shoots and weddings- we all love the Spring! Here are a selection of images from recent events and shoots.
We have a few Spring offers at present- why not get in touch to find out more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!!!
After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...
-
Hello blogspot world. I'm still here and still photographing couples, families and anything else...just been very busy with the day job....
-
I've been threatening my niece, Sherrol, that I'd do her portfolio shoot for some time now, and eventually we got it all together to...
-
Yesterday was the wedding of Kevin and Cheryl at beautiful, magnificent Slaley Hall in deepest Northumberland. After a morning of rain and w...























No comments:
Post a Comment