Friday 24 September 2010

Stacey and Scott

South Shields never ceases to amaze me. Every year in September, it throws some days at us when the views out to sea could be anywhere in the world. Last Saturday was no exception, with fabulous azure skies and a calm blue sea- pity about the biting wind, but nevertheless Stacey and Scott had excellent weather for their wedding at South Shields Town Hall and the Little Haven. We were made to feel thoroughly welcome, and enjoyed creating some beautiful images with this lovely, loving young couple and their fun families. Congratulations, Stacey and Scott!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...