Wednesday 28 July 2010

Wedding fever!!!

It's been a little bit crazy around here recently. Five weddings in two weeks and another two last weekend! We've been privileged to meet some wonderful people, who've made us very welcome and to feel a part of their most special day, Here are some of their images.


Jade and Steven 10th July- the splendour of Holy Trinity, Southwick, Hylton Castle and tons of fun at the Quality Hotel Boldon- credit to Ken for this lovely wedding day.


















Diane and Paul- Little Haven Hotel 10th July. Some spectacular seaside scenery and a couple of crazy people paddling in the evening waves. Thanks to Ian and Milton for this one.

















Kim and Andrew 24th July- St Helen's Church Low Fell, an incident with a Mam and a wheelie bin, and the Elephant on the Tyne- Debra and I had such a fun day with the Wooldridges.















Claire and Ian 25th July- who now feel like old friends, and made Debra and me very welcome at my family church St Mary and St Cuthbert, Chester le Street and the Ramside Hall Hotel, Durham.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...