Monday 12 April 2010

Kimberley and Andrew










Saturday posed us with a bit of a problem...we'd arranged a preshoot with Kimberley and Andrew, and the weather was glorious, then as the time approached, the sea fret rolled in and left us with misty, murky conditions. Undaunted, we spent a while at Tynemouth capturing some relaxed shots of the couple. There were lots of kids, dogs and jetskiers around, which added to the fun, but we managed to find a few little spaces to ourselves. I'd promised Kimberley blue skies, and didn't want to disappoint...so I created one of our very own. Ah the miracle of Photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...