Saturday 10 April 2010

Cara and Dale

Seaburn and Roker presented us with a fabulous day for the wedding of Cara and Dale yesterday. After a beautiful ceremony at St Benet's RC Church, we set off to capture some romantic moments along the seafront at Seaburn, one of my favourite romantic places! This was followed by a couple portrait session in one of the Sunderland Marriott's feature corner rooms, with a wonderful panoramic view of the coast. Later we photographed the evening reception and touching first dance- the last photograph isn't a slick dance move-it's the moment where Cara and Dale invited their cherubic son Daniel to join them, making the family complete! Thanks Dale and Cara and your family for a lovely day. Enjoy your Jamaica trip!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...