Friday 12 June 2009

It was back to my first love on Sunday 7th June at the Sage, Gateshead. The occasion was an afternoon concert featuring the world famous Fairey Brass Band and special guest Patrick Zuk, the soloist in Shostakovich's Piano Concerto No 2. These images are from the first half of the concert. In the second half, Fairey Band were joined by the massed bands of Easington Colliery RMT Band and Kirkbymoorside Brass Band. Why no images of this part of the concert?- it's a little difficult to hold a tenor horn and photograph the rest of the musicians at the same time...the tenor horn won-sorry Canon!
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...