Friday 29 May 2009

Crab Manor, 28.05.09


Yesterday Jamie and I had the absolute pleasure of photographing the marriage of Craig and Louise at Crab Manor, Thirsk. Louise had told me to expect something a little different, so I was really looking forward to the quirky and eclectic nature of the venue. I wasn't disappointed-probably the most unusual wedding venue I've ever seen! There were little surprises around every corner, and Jamie and I spent a wonderful hour capturing images before the wedding party had even arrived.


The day was perfect in every way-beautiful weather, beautiful, friendly happy people and perfect chips. (They should add that to the sign at the entrance!)






Blue skies all day for the soon to be Mr and Mrs Daglish.






Just one of the small surprises in the conservatory where the marriage ceremony took place.





Louise and Ellie preparing for the day.









First kiss- Mr and Mrs Daglish!



A beautiful bridesmaid.





Champagne flowed...







Craig demonstrates the emergency exits...



Getting romantic in the Bora Bora Suite





An unexpected gift...










...and a well-deserved kiss for a very thoughtful husband.








Thanks to the Daglish and Walpole families for a totally wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...