Sunday 19 April 2009














































Along with Ian and Kim, I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Georgina and Graham yesterday. Despite the overcast weather, everyone was full of smiles and love was the order of the day. Georgina's "Audrey Hepburn" style was elegant, unusual and a real hit. The groom and groomsmen were handsome, the bride and bridesmaids beautiful, the venues awesome and the whole day was a delight. Here are some of our favourite images as a preview of what will be a beautiful set of photos. Thank you Georgina and Graham and families for a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...