19th January.
Currently I'm investigating new presentation media for wedding photos, portraits and commercial shoots. For weddings I'm exploring Seldex albums and Colorworld's offerings- renaissance, maybe. These will widen the range of albums I can offer, and the range of prices covered. Aso Seldex will be my first venture into slip-in albums. Hmmmmm...
Monday, 19 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!!!
After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...
-
Hello blogspot world. I'm still here and still photographing couples, families and anything else...just been very busy with the day job....
-
I've been threatening my niece, Sherrol, that I'd do her portfolio shoot for some time now, and eventually we got it all together to...
-
Busy busy again today, off with Ian, and today's stars Nicola and Darren for their wedding preshoot at Headlam Hall. I'd never visit...
No comments:
Post a Comment