Wednesday 1 September 2010

Melissa and Craig

As they say in all the best romantic films-you just know when it's right. That's how it felt at Kirkley Hall for the wedding of Melissa and Craig. From the moment we were greeted by the fabulous Graeme, we just knew it would be an excellent day. Added to that the fact that we know most of the guests, having photographed several of their and their friends' weddings, a roomful of friendly happy people, beautiful ladies in pink and men in morning suits-it just had to be the perfect wedding. Thanks for a wonderful day Craig, Melissa and families. Congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon in Mexico -(am I the only person not going to Mexico this year?...hmmmphh!)





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...