Sunday 15 March 2009

It's lovely out there today-wish I'd managed to get up at dawn to catch the sunrise at Roker. Maybe next week ;).


Just preparing for the Customs House Wedding Fayre on Sunday 29th March. I'll be showing my new DVD presentations, as well as a range of new albums. The new website and branding officially launches on that date too, thanks to Jim and Gavin at The Images Group. I love the new look, and I hope my customers will too.


Here's a sneak peek at the DVD. (Thanks again, Jim and Gavin, for sharing the secret with me!)






Why not come along and see us at the Customs House, between 10am and 3pm on Sunday 29th March (no harm in saying it twice!) to collect your copy of the DVD, free canapes and Buck's Fizz, and to take part in the prize draws-I think you'll like our prize.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...