Monday 30 March 2009

Customs House Wedding Fayre






















The clocks went forward- it was early - VERY early - well 7am (6am in real money). The sun shone. The wind blew.








The people came in their scores, and I met new customers (and a few old customers dropped in just for a chat!), showed the new branding, logo and DVD, and generally we all had a great time.





Techy highlight of the day for me was trying out my new lens on willing models,- thanks Zoe and friends, and particular thanks Negar for your patience and exuberance on a deceptively cold day.
Thanks also to Nicky and Ross for arranging a fab fayre-let's do it all again some time soon!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...