Monday 9 March 2009

Brides, brothers and big POSER!
















I've been a bit quiet blogwise just recently. That's because I've been so busy doing preshoots with lovely brides and grooms, photographing other photographers and shooting a sitting with my lovely baby brother and his gorgeous girlfriend and daughter. The biggest shock of the sitting was that Stephen's a secret male model!





It went a bit like this...





Me: "Ok Stephen, how about a couple of shots just for Melissa? You know-male model type stuff?" And there he was, strutting his stuff and posing like a good un. Couldn't take photos, I laughed so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...