Saturday 12 August 2017

Models, makeup and all things beautiful...

There's a great article in this month's Professional Imagemaker magazine by Danish photographer Malou Reedorf, who's also a makeup artist. It details how to make up models, or how models can do their own makeup to give the best results in a photoshoot.

It got me thinking about how we can all look our best. You don't have to be a model to have beautiful images, it just takes a photographer who's on your wavelength and a couple of hours of fun!

I love bringing out the natural beauty in everyone-let me help you to look like a model in a photoshoot just for you.

Get in touch on 07966 905822 to discuss your ideas. Show your best beautiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!

 After a long enforced absence, I'm back. I was coaxed back to wedding photography by my lovely friends Mark and Gill and photographed t...